We are currently open.
Please ring the bell if you have an appointment outside these hours.
Appointments Outside Opening Hours
We offer some early morning (from 07:10-08:00) and late evening (from 18:30-19:50) extended hour appointments. Please ask reception for further details online, call or check your patient online appointments for the locally extended hours.
Hub Appointments On Evenings And Weekends
There are some things the hub GP’s cannot see, but Receptionists will be able to advise if your issue can be seen at the hub. Should you have any questions, then please ask reception.
- There are currently two GP hubs in the borough, one based at the Nelson Medical Practice and the second at Wide Way Medical Practice.
- Nursing appointments are across four hubs around the borough.
- Francis Grove are a hub site for additional nursing appointments and an evening smears clinic that all patients in the borough can access, including our patients, if the appointment times work better for you.
The Clinicians working at the hub have direct access to your medical records, they type directly in to your medical record in the same way our GP’s and nurses do here. They task clinicians, admin and reception to follow up in the same way as we do already.
- Please ask about these appointments, if you would like to book one.
Out of Hours
NHS 111 is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Calls are free from landlines and mobile phones.
When to use it:
- You should use the NHS 111 service if you urgently need medical help or advice but it’s not a life-threatening situation.
Call 111 if:
- You need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergency.
- You think you need to go to A&E or need another NHS urgent care service.
- You don’t know who to call or you don’t have a GP to call.
- You need health information or reassurance about what to do next.
If a Health Professional has given you a specific phone number to call when you are concerned about your condition, continue to use that number.
For immediate, life-threatening emergencies, continue to call 999.