Who Should I see?
Visit our prescriptions room where you will be able to find your nearest pharmacies, request or review your medication and register for electronic prescribing.
- Skin conditions, such as mild acne and mild eczema.
- Coughs and colds, including nasal congestion and sore throat.
- Minor cuts and bruises.
- Constipation and haemorrhoids (piles).
- Hay fever and allergies.
- Aches and pains, such as headache, earache and back pain.
- Indigestion, diarrhoea and threadworms.
- Period pain and thrush.
- Warts and verrucas, mouth ulcers and cold sores.
- Athletes foot.
- Nappy rash and teething.
- Wound and dressing care.
- Muscle and joint injuries.
- Minor lacerations and cuts.
- Infected wounds.
Accident And Emergency
- Head injuries and loss of consciousness.
- Suturing (stitches).
- Foreign bodies.
- Suspected broken bones and heavy blood loss.
- Persistent chest pain or difficulty breathing.
- Overdose or poisoning.